Hot topics are based on supply chain intelligence monitors that scan global sites to see what is trending.
- Increasing volatility in world markets causebs havoc with supply chains. Will ‘Big Data’ offer new insights? Read More
- Digital disruption with platform connectivity issues impacting cloud developments and legacy systems slowing the pace of change. These changes create both supply chain opportunities and threats.
- Falling inventory levels in European retail channels impact global supply chain activities.
- Supply chain system visibility as important as ever. The Internet of Things may be increasing visibility opportunities.
- People are still the paramount resource in intelligent supply chains. Supply chain leadership is key to effective organization.
- Many organizations take quality for granted but intelligent supply chain managers do not. As supply chains become more complex quality needs to remain high on the agenda.
- Omnichannel has become fashionable in retail terminology but is it merely disguising supply chain inefficiencies?
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH SUPPLY CHAIN ADVANTAGE
Stay in touch on Social Media